Thursday, October 30, 2014

I'm not dying.. maybe

Querido Padres y Amigos,
          Good News! I'm doing better! I don't know what went down that last week and a half but now I'm back to just regular sick. It could be worse than how it was before that terrible week, but I'm so use to the pain now, it doesn't phase me as much.
          On Tuesday I went to the hospital to schedule studies but they said I would have to wait ten days or something before I could go in. So I was all "heck no, I ain't dying anymore than I need to." Then I called Presidente and told him I was tired of being sick and I didn't know what to do. Luckily, he told me he was coming to Santa Rosa that Friday and we could figure everything out when he arrived. So I went down to Santa Rosa to meet hm there and we talked all about what was going down. He also thought it was ridiculous to wait so much time for an appiontment and called an Hermana in Santa Rosa who scheduled for me to do it the next day. Then I went in, did the studies (they took my blood and I pooped in a cup) and then I left. My results are supposed to be done this Thursday. so I'll go get it, and go in Friday to see the doctor here. Oh also, I think I lost about 11 kilos (about 24 pounds) since I got this dang thing in my system, but I suppose that's a plus side! 
           I was also thinking about being spirutually healed, padre. I think my story of that would be Alexis. When I met Alexis he was fresh out of jail for a crime he didn't commit, he had no job, had a family with a brand new baby and no where to live. You could see the worry on his face for a long time. But he was so smart and put faith in Heavenly Father that he would be able to get through it. I never heard him complain, I never heard him say anything but how he was grateful for everything that he had and heavenly father blessed him. Now he has a house, more work than he knows what to do with, and this sunday is going to recieve the Melchezidek Priesthood. I saw a picture of him from his baptism and he looks like a man who is happy and healed.

And Thats All I Got!
Love You All!
Elder Evans


No comments:

Post a Comment